22/12/15

Especial: cuenta regresiva. Día 2

Al segundo día mi amor me regalo... UN NUEVO POST EN EL BLOG ;)
¡Hola lectores! Acá les traigo la segunda entrada del especial cuenta regresiva que estoy haciendo en el blog, ¡que la disfruten!

Día #2: 10 canciones que marcaron mi 2015

10. Mención honoraria a Til It Happens To You - Lady Gaga:
"You tell me "hold your head up"
Hold your head up and be strong
Cause when you fall, you gotta get up
You gotta get up and move on."







9. Can't Feel My Face - The Weeknd:
"And she'll always get the best of me, the worst is yet to come
But at least we'll both be beautiful and stay forever young"






8. Blank Space - Taylor Swift:
"Saw you there and I thought 'oh my god
Look at that face', you look like my next mistake
Love's a game, wanna play?"





7. Lean On - Major Lazer (with DJ Snake)(feat. MØ):
"We would only hold on to let go"




6. How Deep Is Your Love? - Calvin Harris & Disciples:
"Open up my eyes and
Tell me who I am"




5. Cheerleader - OMI (Felix Jaehn Remix):
"All these other girls are tempting
But I'm empty when you're gone"






4. Same Old Love - Selena Gomez:
"I'm not spending any time, wasting tonight on youI know, I've heard it all
So don't you try and change your mind
Cause I won't be changing too, you know"





3. Sorry - Justin Bieber:
"I´ll take every single piece of the blame
if you want me to"





2. Hello - Adele:
"The say time's supposed to heal ya,
but I ain´t done much healing"





1. Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift:
"Say you´ll see me again
Even if it´s just in your wildest dreams"




BONUS: canciones que merecen ser nombradas

FOOLS - Troye Sivan:
"I need time to replace what I gave away
And my hopes, they are high, I must keep them small
Though I try to resist I still want it all"



Can't Sleep Love - Pentatonix:
"Tell me am I going crazy?
Tell me have I lost my mind?
Am I just afraid of lovin'?
Or am I not the lovin' kind?"




Should've Been Us - Tori Kelly:
"But it's just you that my mind is on
Dressed up, got my heart messed up
You got yours and I got mine
It's unfair that I still care"




Ghost - Halsey:
"I'm searching for something that I can't reach"



Sweater Weather - The Neighbourhood:
"All I am is a man
I want the world in my hands"


20 comentarios:

  1. Hola! Me encanta "Hello" es que no puedo dejar de escucharla jaja. Por cierto estás nominada al Best Blog, pásate por este link para saber de que va:
    http://viajerasentremundosdepapel.blogspot.com.es/2016/01/nominada-al-best-blog-x2.html
    Saludos y besos!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hola!
    Coincidimos con varias canciones.
    Saludos y nos leemos desde la iniciativa TCYC
    Secretos una booklover

    ResponderBorrar
  3. هل تبحث عن عمليات تجميل الوجه في مصر النساء يستخدمن الوصفات الطبيعية والطرق المختلفة ولكن الطرق التقليدية كانت تستغرق الكثير من الوقت ولم تكن نتائجها بالجودة المتوقعة كما أن آثارها لم تدم طويلا فما هي اسعار عمليات تجميل الوجه في مصر وكانت الحاجة لأن تظل المرأة جميلة وتتمتع بوجه شاب هي الدافع للبحث الدائم والمستمر عن عمليات التجميل في مصر

    ResponderBorrar